24 Hour timer enables you to make ice (or stop making ice) anytime you want
This countertop ice maker is equipped with a 24-hour timer so that
- you can schedule your ice making time. For example, you can schedule ice making in 8 hours in the morning and you will be able to enjoy fresh nugget ice when you get back from a long-day work!
- you can decide when to stop making ice. For instance, if you set the timer for one hour when the tabletop ice maker is making ice, it will stop producing ice in one hour. It's a beautiful way to save energy and avoid waste.
The smart machine will alert you when water is insufficient or ice is full
- When the ice basket is full or when the water tank is short of water, the indicators will light up on the screen to remind you
- Moreover, the ice maker will stop working so as to protect the ice machine and extend its service life when the indicator lights up
- Please place the ice maker machine on an even and flat surface for 2 hours before using it for the first time
- It's better to run the self-cleaning function before the first use or after the ice machine hasn't been used for a long time
- It's recommended to use potable water to make ice so that ice cubes are tasty